The House of the Good Shepherd (HGS) is hosting a Spring Hiring Event on Wednesday, April 6, from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. at our main campus located at 1550 Champlin Avenue, Utica.
While the programs and services at HGS have evolved over our 150-year history, we remain the leading provider of treatment, education, and support services for the children and families of our communities.
We are hiring Licensed Clinicians, Residential Support Staff, Registered Nurses, positions within our foster care program, and more. Some jobs require advanced degrees and experience, while others are entry-level with no college degree requirement.
HGS offers competitive wages, fantastic benefits, a supportive work-life balance, as well as sign-on bonuses, and alternative work schedules for select positions.
- Paid lunch breaks (work 37.50 hours and get paid for 40)
- Vacation and sick leave accrual start immediately
- Four personal days a year
- Anniversary recognition with gift cards
- Advancement opportunities
- Health and dental insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Wellness incentive program
- Vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Educational assistance programs
- Employer-paid life and long-term disability insurance
Does this sound like an excellent opportunity for you, a friend, or a family member? Please stop by our Hiring Event on April 6 or visit www.ChangingChildrensLives.com to review openings and submit an application. It could be the start of a long, rewarding career!
The House of the Good Shepherd and HIPAA prohibit the disclosure of confidential health-related data to unauthorized individuals. Please notify email@example.com immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.