SUNY Polytechnic Institute’s (SUNY Poly’s) AACSB accredited Master of Science in Accountancy program is available in a full online format. This 33-credit hour program is designed for students who seek to increase their knowledge in the accounting field to either advance in their professional career or qualify to sit for the CPA (Certified Public Accounting) exam. The MS Accountancy program is registered with New York State to satisfy the 150-credit hour education requirement for CPA licensure.
Non-Accounting Bachelor’s Degree
Students with a non-accounting bachelor’s degree will likely be required to complete some undergraduate prerequisite coursework either before enrolling or while concurrently taking graduate level courses.
If you would like to learn more or have your transcripts reviewed, please reach out to SUNY Poly’s Director of Graduate Admissions Alicia Foster.
» Scan/email (firstname.lastname@example.org) your transcripts to be reviewed for prerequisite completion.
MS Accountancy Admissions Requirements
Submit the following materials to be considered for admission to the MS program:
- Completed online application with $60 fee*
- One academic or professional recommendation
- Official college transcripts
- Official GMAT score or approved GMAT waiver (all applications are reviewed for GMAT waiver qualifications)
* The application fee is waived for eligible military veterans, active-duty military, reserve and guard members, and their spouses and dependents; SUNY Poly alumni; and current matriculated students.
For more information, please visit our website at https://sunypoly.edu/admissions/graduate.html.