Staffworks – We are Recruiting!
Staffworks is recruiting for an experienced Systems Analyst/Network Engineer for a successful high-technology firm located in Utica.
This position will be directly responsible for the design and development of voice, data, and multimedia communications network solutions as well as working with commercial customers to upgrade existing systems, storage and infrastructure.
- 2+ years of experience with virtualization and hypervisors (VMware/HyperV)
- 2+ years of experience with Linux, Windows Server, and Windows client
- Knowledge of IT storage area network concepts (SAN)
- Knowledge of IP routing principles
- Knowledge of infrastructure services, including ADS, DNS, DHCP and VoIP
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms and services such as Azure AD and AWS
- BA or BS degree preferred
- CCNA Certification
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
Salary: Salary is dependent on experience.
Benefits: Paid time off, retirement plan and flexible work schedule.
Please email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-735-5050 ext. 204 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 25-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages $13 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for at-risk animals. The Staffworks Fund has provided $2.3 million dollars.
Contact us at 315-735-5050 or visit www.staffworkscny.com.