Staffworks has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant for a well-respected, family-owned and operated business in Boonville, NY!
The preferred candidate must have a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail, the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced office environment.
This is a temporary to permanent job opportunity with great benefits offered upon hire.
- Assist with journal entries, daily banking, and account reconciliations
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other documents before entering in accounting system
- Enter accounts payables and receivables
- Submit financing applications for customers
- Prepare and submit DMV paperwork for customers
- Perform end of the month closing and annual audits
- Assist with general office related tasks – answering phones, opening mail, filing, and assisting customers
- Assist in preparing pertinent information for external accounting firm and auditors
Salary is based on experience. Benefits offered upon hire will include health insurance, 401K, vacation, holiday pay, and paid sick leave.
Apply at www.staffworkscny.com or call 315-735-5050 for immediate consideration.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $16 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people Since its inception, the Staffworks Fund has donated, $6.8 million to 57 organizations.