Staffworks is recruiting for a Retirement Plan Processor for a financial planning business in Utica. This position is responsible for processing various transactions, providing statement processing support, and dealing with reconciliations.
- Review transaction edits prepared by other processors
- Rotate through various desks in the Processing Unit (contributions, enrollments, distributions/loans, dividend posting, trust accounting)
- Ensure timely processing of transactions
- Assist with filing, telephone back up, and statement generation when necessary
- Assist with various operational projects as deemed necessary by supervisor
- Two-year degree in Accounting or related field required
- Minimum of 1 year Accounting, Payroll, or applicable office experience
- Ability to be highly organized and show an attention to detail
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and multitask
- Display an intermediate level competency with Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as personal computer skills
Pay rate: $14.25/hr.
Apply online at www.staffworkscny.com or call 315-735-5050 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $15.5 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people Since inception, the Staffworks Fund has donated, $6.8 million to 57 organizations.