Staffworks is recruiting for a compassionate, experienced Registered Nurse (Per Diem) for a client in Utica, NY.
- Explain procedures and treatments to patients to gain cooperation, understanding and alleviate apprehension while maintaining comfort and safety.
- Perform venipuncture for appropriate exams.
- Administer contrast and identifies and responds to contrast reaction according to policy and procedure.
- Administer prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Assist Radiologist/Technologist with exams as needed
- Answer telephone, schedule appointments, and greet and direct patients, salespeople, and visitors.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and faxes to include receiving, sending, and distributing to the appropriate individual.
- Record, review, and maintain office/patient files to ensure information is accurate and up-to-date, which includes maintaining supplies for patient files.
- Confirm patient appointments prior to exams and obtains all necessary records and patient information pertinent to the exam.
- Utilize computer software to obtain patient records.
- Maintain professional ethics and conduct in compliance with state and federal HIPAA regulations.
- New York State RN License
- A minimum of two years’ experience, including IV experience.
Pay rate: $29-$32/hr. (based on experience)
Hours: Every other Friday and a possible day during the week
Apply online at www.staffworkscny.com or call Lisa at 315-735-5050 ext. 204 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 25-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages $13 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for at-risk animals. The Staffworks Fund has provided $2.1 million dollars.
Contact us at 315-735-5050 or visit www.staffworkscny.com.