If you are looking for a full-time, day position in medical imaging, this could be your opportunity. Staffworks has an immediate opening for an MRI Technologist for a medical facility in Utica, NY.
- Obtains and records a complete clinical history pertinent to examination requested.
- Evaluates requests for appropriateness; refers concerns to coordinator and/or radiologist.
- Instructs patient as to nature of the exam being performed.
- Effectively communicates with patient throughout exam being performed.
- Follows established scan protocols or radiologist’s special instructions.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of equipment and accessories.
- Demonstrates accurate positioning and ensures patient comfort
- Demonstrates proper screening procedures for contraindication to MRI examination.
- Ensures proper magnetic field safety at all times.
- Effectively completes all required documentation related to patient care and imaging procedures.
What you will need:
- AAS Degree in Radiologic Technology
- 1 year CT and/or MRI experience preferred
- Current NYS license required
Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Salary: $25 – $37/hr., based on experience
Apply online at www.staffworkscny.com or call Lisa at 315-735-5050 ext. 204 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks Inc. profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $15.5 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for at-risk animals and people in need throughout Central and Southern New York and Pennsylvania.