Staffworks is recruiting for a Licensed Veterinary Technician for a privately owned, small animal veterinary clinic located in Clinton, NY.
Skills that will be utilized include but are not limited to:
- Laser therapy
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
- Kennel cleaning duties and general office duties
- A fun, family-like atmosphere
- CE allowance
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Bonuses (after probationary period)
- Competitive wage
- Paid vacation and sick time (after probationary period)
- 401k matching (for 30+ hours worked a week)
*Dental and accident insurance available
Hours: Weekend and holiday availability is a must but is done on a rotating schedule. Weekends are two on and four off, with a short shift from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Pay range: $30,000 – $32,250 depending on experience.
Call 315-735-5050 for immediate consideration or send resume to email@example.com.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $18.1 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people Since its inception, the Staffworks Fund has donated, $6.8 million to 57 organizations.