Staffworks is recruiting for an HR Technology Coordinator for a client in Utica, NY.
The HR Technology Coordinator is responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of the Human Resources data entry, data maintenance and reporting functions, following the ERR process and coordinating the data, staffing information, and organizational charts.
- Assist in the hiring process using current technology
- Input and maintain all employee data
- Facilitate the Employee Requisition Request (ERR) process
- Update and maintain organizational charts utilizing the ERR process
- Work as direct support to the Director of Human Resources
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and distribute them
- Work in conjunction with the HR Generalist to create and maintain written processes
- Associates Degree in Business, Human Resources, Data Processing, or related field
- 1 year of experience in Human Resources
- Ability to work independently and handle difficult clerical work
- Proficient with the use of current technology
- Ability to quickly master various software applications and reporting functions
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Please email resume to email@example.com or call 315-735-5050 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 26-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $15.5 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people. Since inception, the Staffworks Fund has provided $6.1 million in grants.
Contact us at 315-735-5050 or visit www.staffworkscny.com