Staffworks is Hiring! HR Generalist
Staffworks is recruiting for an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills for an industry-leading manufacturer in Utica, NY. The HR generalist is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You must also have excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
HR Generalist Details:
- Manage recruiting and employment functions for the facility
- Complete payroll reconciliation of hourly workforce wage and overtime reporting
- Maintenance of personnel and workers compensation records
- Conducts new hire orientation
- Manage various other HR functions as assigned
HR Generalist Qualifications:
- 4-6 years of HR experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience in union environment a plus
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ethical standards
- Ability to handle confidential issues with discretion
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Competitive salary based on experience.
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
Call 315-735-5050 for immediate consideration or apply online at www.staffworkscny.com.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $18 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people. Since its inception the Staffworks Fund has donated $6.8 million.