Staffworks has an immediate opening for an experienced Billing Clerk for a social services organization located in Utica, NY. The Billing Clerk will be responsible for networking with insurance companies to acquire authorizations and outpatient treatment reports.
- Data entry and creation of daily activity sheets
- Print, review and mail patient bills
- Assist with client inquiries
- Assist with reconciliation of LS3’s to open/close month
- Review aging reports
- Previous experience working with health insurance companies
- Previous experience verifying health insurance eligibility
- At least four years of experience in Medicaid and third-party billing
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Hours: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Pay rate: $15.38/hr.
Apply now at www.staffworkscny.com or call 315-735-5050 for additional information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $15.5 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people Since its inception, the Staffworks Fund has donated, $6.8 million to 57 organizations.
Learn more at www.staffworkscny.com