Staffworks is seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk for an industry-leader of engineering and technical services located in Rome, NY. This remote position will center around the processing of timecards, as well as other labor transactions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Examining, verifying, and correcting employee/personnel pay information
- Entering pay codes for billing/cost accounting
- Running weekly reports
- Minimum 2-3 years’ accounting experience
- A.A.S. degree in accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient in MS Excel (basic formulas)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must have a COVID vaccination and provide proof of vaccination
Pay: $31,000 – $40,000/year, based on experience
Hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Friday
Call 315-735-5050 for immediate consideration or apply online at www.staffworkscny.com.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $19 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people. Since its inception the Staffworks Fund has donated $6.8 million.