Staffworks has an immediate opening for a Per Diem Nurse Practitioner for a private institution located in Clinton, NY. We are looking for an experienced Nurse Practitioner who can deliver primary medical care to a wide variety of patients.
- Perform wellness, preventative care, and assessment exams.
- Evaluate, diagnose and develop treatment plans for acute and/or chronic illness.
- Prescribe and/or provide medications as warranted.
- Evaluate injuries and provide necessary treatments and referrals.
- Order and interpret x-rays, laboratory tests or other diagnostic tests, as needed.
- Provide patient and community education through a variety of venues.
- Collaborate with other professionals to make referrals when appropriate.
- Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner or Medical Doctor in New York State.
- Must carry malpractice insurance (and provide proof of coverage).
- Must be available as needed Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Job Type: Temporary
Hours: On call, as needed, Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Apply online at www.staffworkscny.com or call Lisa Augustine, Healthcare Division Manager, at 315-735-5050 ext. 204 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 25-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages $12.4 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for at-risk animals. The Staffworks Fund has provided $2.2 million dollars.
Contact us at 315-735-5050 or visit www.staffworkscny.com.