Agency News: Northwestern Mutual- Utica
Northwestern Mutual is searching for Financial Representatives and Interns. Our Utica office currently houses 25 Financial Advisors, who were recognizes as #1 in the district in 2022 for making a difference in over 800 new clients lives. Our internship is eminently successful and is ranked as a top 15 internship in America. Interns come from varying academic backgrounds and experience and will get support from a network of specialist.
FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL:
Are you looking for more fulfillment from your career? Are you starting to think about a job change? Now’s the time to consider Northwestern Mutual.
Our financial professionals help clients reach their goals by developing and implementing financial plans to show clients where they are today, plan where they want to go tomorrow, and provide the financial tools and support to help them get there.
Sounds exciting and scary all at the same time? Don’t worry, we don’t expect you to know everything on day one. That’s why you’ll receive in-depth training and partner with industry experts until you’re ready to do it on your own.
NOT YOUR TYPICAL INTERNSHIP:
– An award-winning training program to help you get started.
– Mentorship and professional development training throughout your entire career.
– A culture that promotes diversity, teamwork, work/life balance, recognition, and rewards.
– The opportunity to design your roadmap to leadership and specialized roles.
– Leading industry products and solutions built on an integrated technology platform.
– Financial support for professional designations and certifications, such as the CFP® certification or Series 6 & 63 licenses, which will boast your career from Financial Representative intern to Financial Advisor.
– A rewarding career, with extraordinary income potential and a variable compensation model, including recognition and bonuses, where hard work directly relates to your sales results.
Interested in getting more out of your career?
Please email resumes to Leah.Scalise@nm.com Apply on Indeed
DBJ Wealth Management News:
DBJ Wealth Management is looking to grow our team. In the last year we have added 4 new team members and we were recognized as Business of the Year. We are looking for a Financial Representative Assistant. We are looking for experience in administrative support or customer service, preferably in the financial services and/or insurance industry
Do you or someone you know demonstrate:
- Organizational and time management skills and ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and data entry and information retrieval software
The financial representative assistant specializes in client service to ensure the maintenance of an efficient, organized office that allows the representative to focus his/her energy on building client relationships.
Please email resumes to Mallory.Terns@nm.com or Apply on indeed