United Way of the Mohawk Valley’s Emerging Leaders United (ELU) supports young professionals developing both personally and professionally by focusing on fundraising, volunteering, and networking.
The mission of ELU is to support the work of United Way MV and foster community engagement among the next generation of leaders in the Mohawk Valley. ELU members are committed individuals who are dedicated to making a positive impact in our community.
Anyone between the ages of 21-40 that donates $100 or more annually to United Way of the Mohawk Valley is identified as an Emerging Leaders United Society member.
Thanks to our sponsors, M&T Bank and Priceless Inspections, LLC, our ELU Society members get some cool benefits including:
- Welcome email to activate benefits
- Free exclusive member-only meet-ups
- Opportunity for a free professional headshot annually
- Discount entry to ELU events
- ELU eNewsletters highlighting our members, volunteer opportunities, networking, and fundraising events
- Access to the ELU Facebook group for networking
- Recognition as leadership ELU donor
- ELU SWAG!
Make sure you get access to all ELU Society benefits and become an ELU Society member by June 30, 2020.
Non-members can still join any of United Way ELU’s events!
- Spring Community Clean-up | May
- Golf Tournament | June
- Hygiene Supply Drive | October
- Channel Your Flannel | November
To learn more about United Way’s ELU or start your membership visit www.unitedwaymv.org/elu.
Not sure if you’re already an ELU Society member? Contact Carli Sterling at CarliS@unitedwaymv.org.