The goal of Indium Corporation’s internship program is to identify and develop talented college students that embody the company’s guiding principal of The Indium Way—Respect, Appreciation, and Achievement—and will feed the company’s future employment pipeline. Each intern will receive critical real-world work experience through assignments to advance or complete projects and programs that align with company goals and business initiatives. At the conclusion of their experience, students will have gained valuable insights into the technology industry, a network of professional contacts, and an opportunity to build their résumés and expand their portfolios.
The following students have joined the Indium Corporation summer internship program:
- Rowan Call, waste management system intern
- Xianyang “Owen” Chen, materials modeling intern
- Ari Dautovic, talent acquisition intern
- Sebastian Geiger, business analytics intern
- Olivia Manley, applied engineering support intern
- Austin Matthies, laboratory process engineering intern
- Meghan Peek, thermal interface materials intern
- Andrew Ranger, advanced planning system intern
- James Reilly, lockout safety intern
- Mohammed Shahid, sustainability PCB assembly intern
- *William Tunis, semiconductor specialist intern
- Gwen Williams, marketing communications intern
- Lisa Zhou, materials project engineering intern *not pictured
“Indium Corporation has had the honor of guiding promising young professionals into the workforce since the inception of our internship program in 2012,” said Nate Discavage, talent acquisition supervisor. “For over a decade, we have watched with pride as our interns have gone on to achieve impressive heights—including those whom are now employed with us full-time. We are excited to welcome this year’s class of summer interns to Indium Corporation.”
To follow the journey of Indium Corporation’s class of 2023 interns, check out the company’s Instagram at www.instagram.com/indiumcorporation and visit www.indium.com/intern for blog posts and other updates.
About Indium Corporation
Indium Corporation® is a premier materials refiner, smelter, manufacturer, and supplier to the global electronics, semiconductor, thin-film, and thermal management markets. Products include solders and fluxes; brazes; thermal interface materials; sputtering targets; indium, gallium, germanium, and tin metals and inorganic compounds; and NanoFoil®. Founded in 1934, the company has global technical support and factories located in China, Germany, India, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, and the U.S.
For more information about Indium Corporation, visit www.indium.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow our experts, From One Engineer To Another® (#FOETA), at www.linkedin.com/company/indium-corporation/ or @IndiumCorp.