INTERNS WHO IMPACT!
Our internships are rated as a top 5 program in the United States.
- 80% Say it enhances their resumes
- 73% Say it boosted career success
- 3% Of senior positions started as interns
Our interns get real hands-on experiences along with:
- Training and support to gain certification to help boost your career
- Mentoring and business coaching
- Income potential and a variable compensation model, including bonuses
1 IN 3 interns converts to full-time financial representatives upon graduation.
Since 1967 nearly 67,000 students have become financial representative interns.
Joining our intern program can open opportunities in areas you might not have considered. Our interns come from an array of scholarly backgrounds.
RETIRE WITH KNOWLEDGE!
Early in the year, we welcomed our new Director of Retirement Plans, Mathew Barber.
With Matt’s role, we anticipate benefitting employers and employees with retirement.
Benefits to the employer:
- Review and monitor plans to help look for improvements as the industry changes
- Create healthier retirement plans and increase participation
- Consult on plan designs and processes
Benefits to the employee:
- Yearly visits on-site to talk about enrollment and financial wellness
- Need financial education for participants
- Provide information on investments, reducing liability and other financial questions
Matt’s position will create more opportunities to help those who are seeking specific retirement information. His expertise is a new asset to our team; we anticipate bringing our clients’ knowledge, growth, and more one-on-one interactions to ensure they are getting the most out of their retirement plans.
Connect with Matt by Email