Are you a graduating senior at one of these high schools? Proctor, New Hartford, New York Mills, Whitesboro, Holland Patent, etc. etc. Actually nearly every Oneida & Herkimer County high school. (And remember, when entering contact information in your application, you must include ONEIDA or HERKIMER county!)
Have you applied to Utica Dollars for Scholars for a scholarship this year?
WHY NOT! Are you allergic to free money for college? You can’t be considered for an award this year without a completed application. Period.
The deadline is March 15, 2024. Do it now at https://utica.dollarsforscholars.org
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT UDFS AWARDS
Be attentive to the entire STUDENT PROFILE, in particular sections such as academics, reference, two essay questions, employment, school and community activities, Financial Info section, and particularly MY SCHOLARSHIPS. Most important is the Goals and Aspirations Essay and requesting an online reference/recommendation and school transcript. For all scholarships, please use the “Goals and Aspirations Essay” to support your qualifications and background for awards.
- All awards require full completion of an online application at https://utica.dollarsforscholars.org, including submission of required supporting documents such as a transcript and a reference/recommendation.
- Under the COUNTY field, you must select Oneida or Herkimer.
- Unless otherwise noted, all awards are one-time scholarships for graduating high school seniors who are matriculating full-time as Freshman when entering eligible colleges.
- Some scholarships (when indicated) have multi-year eligibility with specific requirements, such as Mele awards.
- Some scholarships (when indicated) are single-year or multi-year awards that may benefit students entering other years of their higher education experience.
- Most of our awards have a minimum of $1,000 in total, as awards to individual students. This may occur through a single named award, or multiple awards totaling at least $1,000.
- The deadline for completed award submissions is March 15.