RCIL is seeking to expand our team, and because of this, we will be hosting a Job Fair! This is a wonderful chance to come meet us and see if our organization is a good fit for you.
The Job Fair will be on Wednesday, April 5th, from 2 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and will be held in our office building at 131 Genesee Street in Utica, NY, 13501. We will have supervisors present to offer attendees the chance to get to know us, and for us to get to know you in turn!
Below is an overview of the positions we are hiring for – to see details please click here to visit our current openings page
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President of Corporate Resources
- Director of Independent Living Services – Utica
- Director of Independent Living Services – Amsterdam
- Self – Direction Human Services Coordinator
- Self-Direction Human Services Coordinator – Bilingual (Spanish Preferred)
- Program Liaison
- Disability Rights Advocate – Utica
- Disability Rights Advocate – Herkimer
- Youth Advocate (Case Manager for At-Risk Youth)
- Human Resources Hiring Liaison
- Service Documentation Specialist
- Staff Development Trainer
- Personal Care Aide
- Direct Support Professional
RCIL offers reasonable accommodations for qualified persons with disabilities who are employees or applicants for employment. If you need assistance or accommodations to fully participate in the interview process, please contact the HR Recruiter at (315) 272-2957.
We hope you will be interested in aiding RCIL in its mission to ensure a fully accessible, integrated society that enables full participation by people living with disabilities. Your work with us will have a huge impact on your community!