SUNY Poly’s AACSB accredited MBA in Technology Management program provides a unique focus on leading and managing emerging technologies, and offers students the opportunity to concentrate in one of the following areas: accounting and finance; marketing management; human resource management; health informatics; or business management. This program is available in a full online format.
|Important Admission Dates|
|Fall Enrollment||Spring Enrollment|
|Application Deadline: July 1
Application Review: February 1 – July 15
|Application Deadline: January 1
Application Review: October 1 – January 10
Note: SUNY Poly reserves the right to close admission at any time prior to the published application deadline if maximum capacity is reached.
MBA Admissions Requirements
Submit the following materials to be considered for admission into the MBA program (you will not upload items in the application, once your application is submitted you will receive the links needed to complete your application):
- Completed online application with $60 fee*
- One academic or professional reference
- Official college transcripts
- Official GMAT score report or approved GMAT waiver
* The application fee is waived for military veterans, active-duty military, reserve and guard members, and their spouses and dependents; SUNY Poly alumni; and current SUNY Poly matriculated students.
Reach out to SUNY Poly’s Director of Graduate Admissions Alicia Foster at email@example.com with any questions on the MBA program or any of our graduate degree programs.