Staffworks is recruiting for a Project Assistant (part-time) for an educational institution in the Utica area. The Project Assistant is responsible for planning, executing, and completing cyclical and on-going assignments.
- Greet visitors, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Answer phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Maintain budget spreadsheets
- Process check requests and track expenditures
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills including Google Workspace, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to confidentiality
- Skilled in adapting to requirements of numerous, constantly changing demands
- Ability to manage and meet deadlines
Pay rate: $15 – $16/hr.
Call 315-735-5050 for immediate consideration or apply online at www.staffworkscny.com.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $19 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people. Since its inception the Staffworks Fund has donated $6.8 million.