Staffworks is recruiting for a Product Development Project Manager for a local manufacturer of home, garden and farm products. The Product Development Manager will oversee a portfolio of projects that will contribute to the continued growth of the organization.
- Bachelors’ Degree preferably in business, agriculture, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressive work responsibility
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working in a high growth environment, with consistently shifting priorities
- Ability to make decisions quickly, based upon sound judgment
- Ability to provide a continuous flow of new ideas and process improvements
- Collaborative team leader who will thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
Pay rate: $20/hr.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Call 315-735-5050 for immediate consideration or apply online at www.staffworkscny.com.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $19 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people. Since its inception the Staffworks Fund has donated $6.8 million.