Staffworks is recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant for a dynamic social services organization located in Utica.
This position is responsible for coordination and administrative responsibilities in a variety of areas including complex schedule management, meeting planning, email triage and follow-up actions, filing and recordkeeping of confidential information, travel arrangements and expense reporting, purchase order arrangement and invoice management.
- Manage calendar, agenda and email of Executive Director, ensure tasks/follow-up actions are acted upon in a timely basis and prioritized appropriately
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Plan and organize meetings and events with internal and external resources
- Assist in scheduling, and managing the pre-, day-of, and post- meeting responsibilities (such as technology, coordinating food orders, when necessary, print-outs, agendas, minutes)
- Organize, manage and maintain a comprehensive electronic filing system
- Assist in data entry within database
- Manage and record by date incoming and outgoing mail
- Process incoming telephone calls, refer to appropriate staff, take messages and respond to requests for information
- Research and requisition supplies and equipment, and verify delivery
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal skills
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Must have intermediate/advanced Adobe PDF, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word experience
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of Executive Assistant or similar experience
- Must have a valid Driver’s License- travel is required
Salary: $35,000/yr. with exceptional benefits including medical & dental insurance, paid time off and retirement plan.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-735-5050 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 25-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages $12.4 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for at-risk animals. The Staffworks Fund has provided $2.2 million dollars.
Contact us at 315-735-5050 or visit www.staffworkscny.com.