Staffworks is recruiting for an experienced Credit and Collection Coordinator to join a locally-owned, well-established company in Utica.
- Manage the collection of outstanding accounts, coordinate activities with the CFO and Senior Management.
- Review new customer accounts and credit limits based on credit history.
- Responsible for accurate sales tax collection and maintaining sales tax exemption certificates.
- Update & maintain the corporate credit policy under the guidance of the CFO.
- Participate with the CFO and Senior Management on special projects and financial planning.
- Participate with customer visits as requested by the Senior Management or sales staff to foster an environment of cooperation and support.
- Associates degree in business related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of credit and collection experience.
- Thorough knowledge of credit management practices.
- Excellent customer service skills; analytical, organization and computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Must possess professional verbal and written skills to communicate with customers, managers, accounting staff and sales team.
- Prefer candidates that have legal background in credit and collections.
- Notary Public license beneficial.
Salary range: $40,000-$42,000/yr. (depending on experience)
Exceptional benefits including healthcare, dental, paid time off and 401(k)/profit sharing when hired on permanently.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-735-5050 for more information.
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 25-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages $13 million in Staffworks funds that support organizations providing direct care and services for at-risk animals. The Staffworks Fund has provided $2.2 million dollars.
Contact us at 315-735-5050 or visit www.staffworkscny.com.