Staffworks is assisting a local not-for-profit organization in hiring a full-time mid-level Accounting/Purchasing Clerk to join their award-winning team!
What’s in it for you?
Staffworks associates are eligible for the following:
- Accrued Paid Sick Leave
- Referral Bonus Incentives
- Become eligible for Health Insurance
- and More!!
Accounting/Purchasing Clerk Details:
- Maintains inventory lists of agency assets in the Asset Inventory (AI) system.
- Monitors Agency Inventory Custodian reports and audits proper accounting and reporting in AI system.
- Authorizes data entry of accounting functions, reviews work papers and reconciliations prepared by accounting staff.
- Performs accounting work inclusive of journal entries, adjustments and reconciliations.
- Performs internal audits of accounting functions to ensure integrity of account data.
- Coordinates information necessary for internal and external reporting requirements as necessary.
- Coordinates accounting and staff activities directly with the lead accountant to ensure smooth closing and reporting processes.
Accounting/Purchasing Clerk Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent education.
- Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in accounting and leading a team. Purchasing experience preferred.
- Must possess advanced-level Excel and financial reporting skills.
- Working knowledge of Great Plains Accounting system and experience with inventory systems is preferred
Pay rate: $22.90/hr.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
How to Apply:
- Apply online now for this great opportunity! Please visit www.staffworkscny.com
- Call today (315) 735-5050
Staffworks is the largest regional provider of staffing services in Central New York. Our 8 offices mean more variety for job seekers throughout our local communities.
The basis of our 27-year record of award-winning growth is making “The Perfect Fit.” The right person for the right job commitment doesn’t stop there, we Guarantee Service Satisfaction.
Whether you’re seeking employment or searching for talent find out why Staffworks is an Oneida County-born success story!
Staffworks profits support the Staffworks Fund established in 2005 at the Community Foundation of Herkimer & Oneida Counties. The Foundation manages over $18 million in Staffworks funds that support nonprofit organizations providing direct care and services for animals and people. Since its inception the Staffworks Fund has donated $6.8 million.