Understanding NYS Requirements for Minority-Owned (MBE), Women-Owned (WBE), and Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOB) Businesses
Date: Thursday, June 4th
Location: Virtual Session via MAX-UC VideoConference through Northland Communications -(Meeting credentials will be sent at the time of registration)
Cost: $10 Suggested Donation
An OPTIONAL contribution of $10 is welcome and will help the Chamber continue offering no-cost/low-cost training opportunities
Seminar Structure: Panel Discussion 45 Minutes; Live Q & A With Panelists: 45 Minutes
- Ryan Smith-Empire State Development (MBE & WBE)
- Denise Flihan-Daughter for Hire (certified WBE firm)
- Sonia Martinez – SCORE & Latino Assoc.
- Roxanne Mutchler-SBDC
- Rick Scrimale – Hancock & Estabrook
- Ken Williams – New York State Office of General Services
Moderator: Mike Bushardt/Chair, Small Business Council
- Who is Eligible?
- What Issues are Encountered?
- What is the Certification Process?
- What are the Advantages?
- What are the Critical Industries?