1. The County’s Opioid Task Force is promoting Narcan as a basic first aid tool that should be in every public place. Get Narcan nasal spray mailed directly to your Home or Business for FREE:
- For your BUSINESS, order a kit at: https://lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/Narcan_Save_A_Life
- For your RESIDENCE/HOME, order a kit at: https://lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/Narcan
- Anyone ordering should learn how to recognize signs of overdose and how easy it is to administer Narcan nasal spray, by taking one of the short online trainings available at NARCAN | OC Opioid Task Force
- “Remove the Risk” by safely and conveniently disposing of unused or expired medications in the home. Residents can get 2 FREE Deterra at-home Medication Disposal Bags mailed to their home at: https://lfweb.ocgov.net/Forms/DisposalBagSurvey
Also, while supplies last, if any business would like a supply of the Deterra at-home medication disposal bags to distribute to employees and/or customers, they can email me at the Public Health Department at: Lworden@ocgov.net.