As the HR Coordinator in Utica, NY, you will be the face of human resources for the Utica manufacturing site, and the first point of contact for new employees. We are seeking someone who is passionate about excellence and supporting a talented, diverse organization. If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Our vision for recruiting at CONMED is to attract and recruit talented, diverse candidates to deliver business growth and innovation globally. We respect and value diversity of thought as essential to creating higher engagement, producing greater innovation, improved problem-solving and delivering better business results. Just imagine the impact you could have on the future of our company as a recruiter on our progressive, high-energy team! If you are the type of person who thrives on the challenges that come with growth and change by finding new solutions and getting better every day, then you are the person we are looking for!
As the HR Coordinator in Utica, NY, you will be the face of human resources for the Utica manufacturing site, and the first point of contact for new employees. You must be positive, high energy, and dedicated to providing a great experience to CONMED’s internal and external stakeholders. We are seeking someone who is passionate about excellence and supporting a talented, diverse organization. If this sounds like you, please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Manage new hire orientation process, to include new hire paperwork, communications, badging, training, and alignment to appropriate work centers.
- Plan, schedule, and execute site-wide employee events and HR communications.
- Manage CONMED branded inventory used to reward and recognize employees, to include procurement and issue, staying within assigned budget. Recommend investments to incentivize and reward employees.
- Partner with HRIS team to review metrics on hiring, attrition, headcount, promotions, pay, and exit surveys. Identify trends for leadership focus.
- Communicate clearly in writing and verbally with all stakeholders. Ensure organized, accurate and effective communication to all parties assigned to, and visiting Largo. Manage corporate bulletin boards and site-specific communications mediums.
- Assist employees in the interpretation and administration of company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Plan, evaluate, research and recommend systematic or process improvements in assigned functions.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative duties to include but not limited to: Scheduling meetings, booking meeting rooms, and supporting VPs, as required.
- Participate in stretch assignments throughout the year to drive excellence in the organization and promote employee development.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 0-3 years of general HR and/or administrative experience.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and databasing.
- Travel – 0-10%.
- This position is not eligible for employer based visa sponsorship.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance — cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) — company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan — allows stock purchases at discounted price
- Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
Learn more: https://bit.ly/3vLFwzu