If you own a small business or are looking to start one, our Checklist for Business series is the answer to the many questions you may have. Beginning January 19th and running once a month until May, the Mohawk Valley Small Business Development Center will be presenting our Checklist for Business series covering the key items you and your business need to get started. The topics presented in order will be bookkeeping, banking, insurance, legal, and marketing. Each presentation will be hosted by the SBDC as well as professional experts in their designated field via Zoom. Each presentation will have an opportunity for Q&A with our presenter(s).
The full order of events is as follows:
• Bookkeeping – January 19th 10-11am – Presenter: Universal Bookkeeper
• Banking – February 16th 10-11am – Multiple Presenters: First Source Federal Credit Union, SBA, M&T Bank
• Insurance – March 17th 10-11am – Presenter: Turnbull Insurance
• Legal – April 20th 10-11am – Presenter: DiGiorgio Law Frim
• Marketing – May 25th 10-11am – Presenter: Mathias Marketing
Tickets for each event will be $10.00 with a bundle deal of $40.00 for all presentation tickets. If you would like the bundle price, purchase the ticket here, if you would only like the individual event please follow the link for this month’s event on our social channels.