The Irish Cultural Center is more than a museum and event center for Irish-culture programming. Over 2,200 square feet of space on the second floor contains three conference rooms and one large meeting space, perfect for all of your business needs.
Whether you need a space to meet clients, hold staff meetings, present a conference or seminar, or spend the day offsite to get some work done, we have room for you!
- New building with clean meeting spaces
- Conveniently located to Downtown Utica
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
- AV equipment available for use
- Upstairs rooms provide a quiet atmosphere without interruption.
- Easy access to restrooms
- Elevator access to second floor
- Flexible room set up
- Water provided
- Beverage and food available from Five Points Pub
- Rooms for one to 250
- Plenty of free parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Plan your next meeting with us! For more information contact Dan or Pat at 315.733.4228 or email Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop in for a tour of the building!
Pictured above: Overlook Room meeting setup for 10-12 people.