GROWTHZONE MEMBER INFOHUB
The GrowthZone Member Info Hub is a great way for you to manage your membership from the inside out. The InfoHub is available to every member at every level and allows you to do the following:
- Personalize your member listing page – included in the directory is your own information page on the website which can include a description area, location, logo, photos and contact details.
- Manage your membership and payments, and contacts and roles for your business or organization.
- Register for Events
- Add your own Events to the Member Calendar
- Get access to Member-Exclusive resources, including recorded education sessions, available in the InfoHub and we’re always adding more.
- Create a posting for any job openings you have available – gain visibility and help recruit new employees.
- Member-to-Member Deals – add special discounts or programs you’d like to offer to fellow members and take advantage of deals offered by other members too!
Ready to set up your log-in? Please follow these instructions carefully. If you attempt to create an account and your name and email address are not working, please contact the Chamber so that we can be sure we have your correct contact information in the system.
- Go to https://greateruticachamberofcommerce.growthzoneapp.com/MIC/create
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, and your Email Address
- Click Submit to create your account
- If you see an error, make sure that the email address you entered is what we currently have on file. (email firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues)
- Check your inbox for an activation email and follow the link inside the email
- Create a new username and password
- Sign in using the username and password you created
- Enjoy features of our new software – there’s even a great video tutorial to walk you through the features!*
*Note: the Chamber has not activated the Member Forum, Certification, or News Sharing features at this time.