Understanding banking requirements and financing options is a vital part of operating your business successfully. In this four-part series, we will share best practices to help you navigate a variety of banking topics for starting, sustaining, expanding, and selling a business. Free for Chamber Members in good standing.
We’re excited to offer this series exclusively to our Members! We will be using our brand new Member Management system to collect registrations for the event. Please read the following step-by-step instructions before you “Click to Register”. (If you have already set up an InfoHub login, you may log in to register if you prefer. If you have not yet set up an InfoHub login, instructions will be included in your second confirmation email that contains the MaxUC information.)
- When you “Click to Register” you’ll be taken to the Event Registration Page
- Enter your email address and then click ‘Find Me’. If the system does not recognize your email, it will add you by asking for your first and last name.
- Under ‘Registration Options’ click the plus sign for the number of people you will register. This will activate the attendee section.
- Under “Attendee Information” your name and email address will be populated already, then you are required to enter your Company.
- Now you will select the session(s) you plan to attend by clicking on all that apply. If you will be choosing more than one session, but not all, please click in the white box below your first selection to bring up the remaining options. You’re not required to attend them all!
- Verify you are not a robot and click “Submit”
You will receive a confirmation email, and then once your membership is verified, you will then receive a separate email containing the log-in instructions.